About

Life is a precious gift from god which we generally not live fully; pondering over little things ignoring the happiness and contentment within us and in smallest things happening in our lives on daily basis... I will unfold the beauty of these things through my eyes and my pen.....bringing rays of hope, love and laughter in your world!!!!

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my world....a world where i am unabashedly me, full of life, full of love, full of energy, full of zest, full of curiosity, full of zest, full of everything which i feel should be with and within me to live  and treasure my life and my moments, where i can make or break my rules to make new ones, to counter any other monopolies applied to my thinking and break-free.



© [ Ritika Kapoor] [My Sunshine My World] {2015] this post is exclusively constructed, written and owned by the owner. Any duplication, publication or usage without the written permission from the actual owner is is an offense and is strictly prohibited and illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment