About

Life is a precious gift from god which we generally not live fully; pondering over little things ignoring the happiness and contentment within us and in smallest things happening in our lives on daily basis... I will unfold the beauty of these things through my eyes and my pen.....bringing rays of hope, love and laughter in your world!!!!

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

My freedom My way







This picture take me to flashback when my ten month old son was discovering himself and his life. As a doting mother, i have poured my heart for my angel.


A chunk of flesh turning my love,
laughing and giggling just like a dove
almighty must be happiest with me
he gave me a pink bundle from above.
rising and falling; crying and calling
chirping and singing; dancing and rolling
he has taken over my heart and my mind
playing hide & seek, delight to always find
murmuring in broken words, enacting people
except for him, to all the world i have turned blind
his running and jumping and fighting with his papa
my heart brims with love when he says a tattered Ta Ta


Babies are
angels from heaven, so delicate and so innocent. They take you away in to their world like a hurricane, unaware and diligent...the more you get caught in their web...the more you know them...and their little pink world...they are the softest whispers of almighty with which he cooes in our ears. They are enormous, abundant and playful just like eternity. They fill colors of love wherever they go. they light up the darkest surroundings. Their tiny footprints leave you mesmerized. Their soft touch melts you and eases you from any heavenly problem.

Kids are explorers and real discoverers and let be free, without any if's and but's. They are the true scholars of the law of exploration because of numerous reasons like:-


  • They don't fear of anything!
  • They don't have anything to loose but to gain!
  • Their inquisitiveness knows no boundaries!
  • They are ready to explore, adapt and accept the findings!
  • They are risk takers and finds the process thrilling!
  • They make the vicinity according to themselves rather than the other way round!
  • They are not shy or ashamed to discoveries!
  • They can impress us with their discoveries if not express!
  • They love to learn practically! 


I still remember the day when we had arranged a theme party for infants on my son's first birthday. all the kiddo were playing with the soft toys and adapting to the world outside mom's lap. There were no sharp objects nearby and we simply put colorful patterns rubber mats on floor so that their creativity doesn't find any jerk.And because the kids were left there on their own, they were jeweled up with Pampers Premium Care Pants which is #SoftestForBabySkin is their protector who doubles up as the softest blanket to their skin which allows breathe but never ever leak and keeps baby happy, attentive and super active. They were getting attracted to different colors and looking inquisitively at different shapes and patterns. Kids ran here and there, checked out walls, carpets, toys, each others's body parts! O what fun they had! 





That was a small initiative to let the toddlers explore the world through their eyes, ears, hands and senses. This is my way of parenting where i never allow any spoon feeding but allow my kids to go, fall, get up and try again and again till they learn and succeed. So they should not be restricted to any terms and conditions for it will hamper their mental and physical growth and develop sense of incapability.

So, if you haven't started using Pampers Premium Care Pants, you are making your kiddo loose the premium years of exploration and binding him in confinement...so start now...Its better late than never! 





 "This post is a part of the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity at BlogAdda




Image Courtesy:- Self/Internet 

This post  is the writer's individual possession.


© [ Ritika Kapoor] [My Sunshine My World] {2015] this post is exclusively constructed, written and owned by the owner. Any duplication, publication or usage without the written permission from the actual owner is is an offense and is strictly prohibited and illegal.