About

Life is a precious gift from god which we generally not live fully; pondering over little things ignoring the happiness and contentment within us and in smallest things happening in our lives on daily basis... I will unfold the beauty of these things through my eyes and my pen.....bringing rays of hope, love and laughter in your world!!!!

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Jiggle your way to your #MaxFreshMove






When you are torn in between physical pain and mental pain and nothing seems to go your way. You are too frustrated and too down to spice up your monotonous life, the world seems to be an alien to you and you live in shifts dreaming what will happen if your life keeps on dragging like this... The mood was low and

energy was almost diminished. I was nursing my bruises and my broken bones of both hands when suddenly I got to hear the voraciously energizing voice of princess Anushka Manchanda and hunk Allu Arjun which defused a scent of freshness to my thoughts and through them to my body. My heart started thumping and bumping to it's walls and circulated the message to my body via blood and in a jerk, I was shaking to get to dance floor. With my whole pain vanishing, I started grooming and booming to my #MaxFreshMove and a #TaazgiKaDhamaka splashed me with its freshness and cooling giving relief to my wounds and vindicated me from all my sorrows and low feelings. I forgot that I am a heavy mom of two grooving to the #MaxFreshMove along with Anushka and Allu. I even forgot that my kids are watching me dancing and are quite surprised as to what happened to mom and thinking- is she all right?  After that energizing dance moves, my recovery has been quite speedy and I even didn't had any medicines for it....thank you Anushka and Allu for giving me my #MaxFreshMove.When i was juggling with my pain all alone, you came out of nowhere to rid me out of my closure with your liberated doses of music, masti and laughter with #MaxFreshMove


Problems dissolve
People evolve
Moments revolve
Go crazily ballistic
With #MaxFreshMove
Music unlimited
Masti with pataka
Blessings of Almighty
Bole to it's my full on #TaazgiKaDhamaka


This video is made with my #Mastikhor moments  . Though being on heavier side after being blessed with two young kids, #MaxFreshMove has given me yet another boost to my dancing skills  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nZR05LUSVyo 


Now that's my #MaxFreshMove, What's Yours?

Image Courtesy:- Internet 

This post has exclusively been written for the sole purpose of blogger contest and is covered under theme 1 of Phase 3 and is the writer's individual possession.

© [ Ritika Kapoor] [My Sunshine My World] {2015] this post is exclusively constructed, written and owned by the owner. Any duplication, publication or usage without the written permission from the actual owner is is an offense and is strictly prohibited and illegal.