About

Life is a precious gift from god which we generally not live fully; pondering over little things ignoring the happiness and contentment within us and in smallest things happening in our lives on daily basis... I will unfold the beauty of these things through my eyes and my pen.....bringing rays of hope, love and laughter in your world!!!!

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Viola!!! That's my #MaxFreshMove







Jab koi baat bigad jaaye, jab koi mushkil pad jaaye, tum dena saath mera, O humnava <3 <3  

The song was my favorite when i was in my courtship days and loved singing this song to my love; seeing eye to eye.He blushed with my intensity of love and loved it to the core...


But i was shattered and bewildered to be woke up from my day dream of love when my heart was shredded into pieces and i was left in the jungle of this world all by myself. I couldn't believe for days to what happened to those promises and dreams we hoped to fulfill with each other, for each other. I felt too pained as if some wild animal has devoured my soul... 


I couldn't

bathe for days and kept nursing my bruises as a heart-heavy tormented lover. Nobody gave me out the ways to deal a heartbreak and i would doom myself with hunger,listened to sad songs on that old tape-recorder,reacted erroneously with anyone who talked about any other's(third person's) break-up, wasted my treasured time mourning the withdrawal of my partner from my life and finding it too difficult to move on; but never found guts to move ahead till my best buddy came to my rescue. She gave me an unadulterated uncensored views on my condition and asked me some blunt questions about my Ex-relationship and i was stuck with lots of why's and how's so the questions which no one has answers to bombarded my head like arrows and worsened my condition so to cheer me up; my buddy, a supporting actor who appears in advertisements/commercials took me along to her recent shoot which was accidentally with Anushka Manchanda and Allu Arjun who star in Colgate's #MaxFreshMove so the set's environment was too cool and breezy because of all youngsters around. There was no starry air or tantrums or attitudes flying high but the scenerio was colorful, peaceful and light...


As the rehearsals were going on, i was awestruck watching my favorites perform with such enthusiasm and efficiently much without retakes...all the supporting actors were too dancing behind them and the entire mood was so enchanting and uplifting that i forgot all my heartaches and sang and danced along...




My personal favorite was the #TaazgiKaDhamaka moment when everyone around started dancing including the bride and the groom shedding all inhibitions and danced their heart out to the coolest number sung by both the heartthrobs ...it was the moment which made me realize that music and dance combined together have this robust presence to take all the aches out of your heart and supercharge you with electricity and get you going to face the world with new perspective and willingness. No heartbreak is there in the world which can't be cured by music and dance especially the astounding performances by Anushka and Allu...i came back home that day refreshed, relaxed and adamant to bounce back towards life howsoever difficulties i conquer while in it's course...Sooooo that was my #MaxFreshMove to open the doors to fresh opportunities and fresh relationships because i gained a fresh perspective of life <3 . One certainly needs a #MaxFreshMove when one's too lazy to step forward from the monotony that sometimes life offers us so step ahead and discover your Taazgi Ka Dhamaka...




   


“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh”


Image Courtesy:- Internet 

This post has exclusively been written for the sole purpose of blogger contest and is the writer's individual possession.

© [ Ritika Kapoor] [My Sunshine My World] {2015] this post is exclusively constructed, written and owned by the owner. Any duplication, publication or usage without the written permission from the actual owner is is an offense and is strictly prohibited and illegal.