About

Life is a precious gift from god which we generally not live fully; pondering over little things ignoring the happiness and contentment within us and in smallest things happening in our lives on daily basis... I will unfold the beauty of these things through my eyes and my pen.....bringing rays of hope, love and laughter in your world!!!!

Friday, 10 July 2015

Dabur-the trust of lifetime



Babies are blessings from god which come in soft and pink skin cuddling in your arms, cooing in your ears and giving you love of the lifetime but not without deprivation. You must be wondering how being mother can deprive you of something if it completes you in so many ways. Being mother deprives you the pleasures of being slim and fit, fighting with your weight issues and  your sanctity to maintain it.it gave me the biggest shock
when i was overwhelmed with the feeling of motherhood. I struggled to manage my weight but as i was milking my baby, i started #MyHoneyDiet that means i started substituting all sugars with Dabur Honey in tea, coffee etc and banished everything artificially sweetened to be replaced only with Dabur honey because it is the best source of natural unrefined sugars and carbohydrates in our diet. 
The morning and evening schedules included taking Dabur honey in hot water along with lemon juice empty stomach. I even started feeding my baby a fingerful Dabur honey as it is an immunity booster as well, no wonder, my kids looked robust within two months time and i started to reduce my weight as well. Whenever my son fell down with fever and cold, i would make him lick a spoonful of Dabur Honey with ginger juice as it is a body detoxifier and promotes best health within and fights cough and cold.I had the double responsibility of household along with the infant but #MyHoneyDiet never let me devoid of energy as Dabur honey is easily absorbed by the body and gives instant energy. Dabur honey is proved to be full of antioxidants, large numbers of vitamins, minerals and amino acids so i never lost of essential nutrients even while being at diet. I even replaced my hubby's fruit juices and milkshakes with Dabur honey from refined sugar which he got to know very late when he asked me that he feels fully energetic even while at office, never lethargic as he used to feel previously, only then i told him about my golden replacement ingredient and he equally loved it saying #HoneyDietIsHere While using it for so long i got to know about many more miraculous advantages of using Dabur Honey 
  • Dabur honey is an effective anti-microbial agent preventing bacterial growth
  • Dabur Honey acts as a mild antiseptic, keeping infection at bay.
  • Dabur Honey can be used as a mild laxative as well as a treatment for diarrhea as it a bacteria fighter.
  • Dabur Honey helps fight germs by converting oxygen in the system to hydrogen peroxide, which is a very good disinfectant...






No wonder, i turned myself in to a diva from an ever-depressing fatty mother and my skin glowed like anything. Dabur honey continues to be a tradition with me since i first used it giving me a glow like a filmstar and personality of a princess. Thank you Dabur Honey. Hey all!!! Stop crash dieting, go with Dabur honey diet as #HoneyDietIsHere



For more details about this golden glow diet of dabur honey visit http://www.daburhoney.com/