About

Life is a precious gift from god which we generally not live fully; pondering over little things ignoring the happiness and contentment within us and in smallest things happening in our lives on daily basis... I will unfold the beauty of these things through my eyes and my pen.....bringing rays of hope, love and laughter in your world!!!!

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

My Father- my unshakable rock




Fathers are the synergy behind all the deadlocks we face in life, fathers are the epitomes of conviction behind every risk we undertake, fathers are the investors who full insure and cover all our insecurities and fears, fathers are the sweet and sour tamarind we taste whenever we have a downfall, fathers are the best supporters however blunders we commit, fathers are the spine which hold us from intersperse and tearing apart,fathers are the best connoisseur of our faults and defaults....



  

My father was as excited as my mom to hear about my arrival even though he was already a father to my two elder siblings. He even applied for one month leave after calculating the D-Day in advance.He used to feed my momma according to doctor's prescription and won't let her work at a stretch. He even arranged for a full time
maid before thirty years when nobody couldn't imagine someone working for us full time other than the royal families. He used to accompany my mom to every trip to doctor. He would get up early to get my elder brother and elder sister ready for school so my mom wouldn't burden more....Everyone used to laugh on his antics and would often tease him saying he is gonna become the first father of its kind in the world.love striked to my first man even when didn't see me but was too eager and excited to see his little extension....




My father hold me when i got hurt, he told me to push my boundaries when i lost all hopes, he pulled me up when everyone pulled me down, he supported me when i was almost vanished, he relinquished me his confidence when i lost self-belief, he believed me when no one else did, he fought with the world for me,he forgave me repetitively when i committed blunders,he brimmed with joy when i did well , he never lost hope on me however hopeless child i was, he listened to my problems very patiently and gave such practical solutions, he motivated me when i faired good, he criticized me when i was below average, he never compelled his expectations on me, he lent me his shoulder when i was sinking, he skipped important meetings and presentations just to be on my side when i needed him the most, he remained almost sleepless when i had my exams, he ran miles to teach me ride bicycle, he lost game deliberately to celebrate my victory, skipped meals when i crashed diet, Gymmed with me sportingly even when his body din't allow...the most un-vocal hero of my life who never climbed a water tank to publicize his sacrifices and he; who surrendered his every breadth for his kids....i am inadequate to reimburse his love, affection, care, warmth, sleepless nights (when i was born/when i was not well with cough and congestion he would rub #Vicks VapoRub on my neck and chest and put me to sleep with checking me periodically if i am fine!!!!),i would love to hug my dad to let my heart share the warmth to his heart and tell him how much he means to me and how much warmth he embed in my life and how he has influenced me to grow individually with a strong determination and selfless heart....he has been my character builder, moral influencer and unshakable support system,My father has been a giver all life without any complaints and regrets, now its my turn to tell him that "I am nothing without him"...But a hug can easily say which words fail to convey so if any of you guys too are feeling shy to convey to your childhood buddy what he meant to you simply hug him warmly and tightly and see "JaaduKiJhappi" will do wonders to remind you all those young years when you used to #HugYourDad and your father would overflow with tender love so Hey!!! all, don't delay !!! Simply #HugYourDad .... 
Still feeling shy, have a look at this precious relationship in this beautiful and touching video; how a hug captivates souls..... 


   


“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”   

Image Courtesy:-Internet 

This post has exclusively been written for the sole purpose of blogger contest and is the writer's individual possession.

© [ Ritika Kapoor] [My Sunshine My World] {2015] this post is exclusively constructed, written and owned by the owner. Any duplication, publication or usage without the written permission from the actual owner is is an offense and is strictly prohibited and illegal.